Setup ConsiderationApril 16, 2018
The following options need to be turned on for Quick Cash:
- The Agent Type shall be Commercial as shown in the screen below.
- Select Edit Commercial option to enter Agent‟s address if require as shown in Figure 8 below.
- Enable Quick Cash Send, Authorized Payment, Quick Cash Batch and Quick Cash Utilites option from Quick Cash tab
as shown in the screen below.
- Enable Terminal ID Popup option to allow the Agent to enter the Term Id during at start up of the Translink package as
described in section 2.4 as a new feature.
- All the enable/disable options which are related to any regular Send, Pay, and WU Card options are ignored here.
184.108.40.206 Host setup / Configuration
The Quick Cash client should be set up as a commercial agent so that all the back end commercial rules can be applied to