Quick Cash UtilitiesApril 16, 2018
Quick Cash Utilities option has multiple sub options as shown in Figure 6 below to support Quick Cash batch.
Quick Cash Utilities can be enabled or disabled in Aconfig. See section 126.96.36.199 for details.
Quick Cash Utilities option has the following sub options: See Appendix E for details
- File Creation: This option is used to add the transactions in a system format file with .QCF extension.
- Excel Config: This option is used to view and validate the transaction data of an Excel format file.
- ASCII Config: This option is used to view and validate the transaction data of an ASCII format file.
- Import file: This option is used to import Excel, ASCII and System Format files. On successful import, the session id
will be provided, and the data will be saved in Intl.mdb for the batch process. Otherwise, the error will be displayed with
the record or line number; the session ID will not be created and the data will not be saved in Intl.mdb table.
- Change Transaction: This option can be used by the FLA when transactions in Execution state do not get a reply back
from the PC; the FLA can change the transaction state to failed or successful, after confirming its state from Customer
- QC Report: QC Report displays and prints the transaction history by session ID or by date.