New FeaturesApril 13, 2018
2.1 Quick Cash
Translink package is enhanced for Quick Cash functionality similar to MT2000. Quick Cash is a regular send without WUCard and Compliance.
By using Translink as Quick Cash agent, an organization can quickly send money to its members, employees, or customers by entering transactions directly into the Quick Cash software.
After the information is entered in the system, the organization‟s members, employees, or customers can simply go to any
Western Union Agent locations and pick up their money.
The following are the main features of Quick Cash as shown in figure 1 below:
- Quick Cash Send
- Quick Cash Batch
- Quick Cash Utilities
- File Creation
- Import file
- Change Transaction
- Excel Config
- ASCII Config
- QC Report
- All other options of Translink are also available except Pay related options like Check Inventory, Check log etc.
The following features are not available for Quick Cash:
- WUCard functionality is not available for Quick Cash transactions.
- Compliance validation is disabled at the Host level, so will not be required for Quick Cash transactions.
- Modify functionality is disabled for Quick Cash agents, so will not be available for Quick Cash transactions.
- Pay option is not available for Quick Cash agents.
- D2B, Swiftpay, Quick Collect, and Fulfillment of staged transactions are not available for Quick Cash agents.