Enhanced FeaturesApril 2, 2018
The following is a list of enhanced features that have been made to Translink 2009 Release 2:
- 1. Global Convenience:
- This enhanced feature builds upon the US Convenience functionality available in Translink 2009 Release 1. Additional POS and host changes have been made to enable our FLAs to search for international customers who don‟t have a WU Card, if the host rules for Convenience are enabled for the region/country. Other key features include; search for a customer by Sender phone number for international, search for a customer by Sender e-mail, sort the list of Senders by Sender country = Agent country, enroll a Convenience customer in WU Card after customer search, and enroll in WU Card from the Transaction Details screen (including the ability to enter a preprinted or pre-generated card number).
- 2. Software Distribution (ESD):
- Implemented enhancements such as ability to transact and download, bandwidth control, and forced fallback to previous version of software.
- 3. Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance:
- In order for Western Union to comply with PCI requirements, changes have been made to the Host, POS and receipts. Quick Collect / Quick Pay account numbers that match the format of a Credit Card number are no longer returned to the POS, so the POS has been enhanced to not prompt our FLAs to confirm changes to the Receiver‟s information when changing the Quick Collect / Quick Pay account number from blank to a value. Crystal Reports receipts were also enhanced to print a partial Quick Collect / Quick Pay account number, and to not print Prepaid /Swiftpay account numbers.
- Template receipts for US and Canada have already been updated to meet the PCI requirements, and therefore are not covered in this document.
- Default Crystal Reports receipts for International have already been updated to meet the PCI requirements, and are part of the Translink 2009 Release 2 install.
- Customized Crystal Reports receipts for International are in the process of being updated by SSE to meet the PCI requirements, and will be deployed according to the rollout plan defined by SSE.
- 4. Various Enhancements and bug fixes:
- See section 4 for details.