Change PasswordFebruary 26, 2018
To change your password
- Press the Change Password Button (you can use Alt-P). The screen will change to the one shown below.
- Enter your current User ID and Password in the respective fields.
- Enter the new password. Your new password must follow these rules:
- The password must have alphanumeric characters and at least one numeric character.
- The password length has a minimum of 1 character and a maximum of 24 characters. This number is configured for your particular agent network settings.
- You can not reuse a password from the last X amount of passwords that have been used. The X number is configured according to your particular agent network settings.
- You could either press Enter or use your mouse to click the Sign-On button to log in.
- You can also Cancel your Password change request by pressing Alt-P or using your mouse to press the Cancel Password Change button.